Thursday 30 May 2013

My belly button piercing


Heyy everyone :)
So I obviously  got my belly button pierced if i ordered piercing online.
Well I got it pierced on the 11th of May for my  16th birthday present from my Father. I don't see him much so thats probably why he let me get one. I got it done at a piercing shop in Zürich called 2ndSkin.
I had to go with a parent of course because I'm only 16.
If I'm going to be honest I have to say that the pain level from 1-10 was probably a 8.  It was a fast pain so that was okay. The only painful part was the needle going through my skin and when he took the needle out. 
Cleaning:
I clean my piercing about 3-5 times a day with the shot glass method. Basically I mix a pinch of salt with warm water in a shot glass and then I lay on my back and I leave the shot glass on till the water gets cold. Its normal if white puss comes out but only white. Luckily I don't have that. Not yet at least. 

I really like my piercing so far and its still not perfect yet because it takes up to 6 months :)
up close.
byeeee xoxo

Instagram: ox_naomi_xo
     My tumblr: bleachblonde31.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment