Monday 10 June 2013

Penny Skateboard learning process

Penny Skateboard


Hola :)
The weather is getting warmer and for some reason this made me want to learn how to skateboard.
I'm not very keen on the normal skateboards but the penny skateboards look so nice.
The one that is on the picture is a 22inch organic penny, that a school friend let me ride on.

I have never in my whole life tried to skate before but I noticed that it's soo easy to learn. The tricks are hard but just learning how to cruise around is not much of a task. 
Of course i feel of the skateboard. I fell of exactly a week ago and my bum and back still hurt like crazy. I have a video of me falling of the penny. Just in my luck my friend was filming me while I fell.
I'm not as good as the boys not even close but I can cruise a little. I just staked for one day so yeaaah. 
I wanted to upload the video but for some reason it's not working :( I'm so sorry

But I am planning on buying a glow in the dark penny with black wheels or a red marble penny. Unless the pastel penny colours come out *-* !

The reason why I want to learn how to skate board is because I really need a hobby. I'm an only child and it does get really lonely sometimes and my mother is at work all the time so I thought instead of sitting  in fort of the TV all day I could do something.
I hope I will soon be able to skate with out falling on my bum. 
My goal is to skate board around the lake with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment